Saturday, January 7, 2012



HOLY SMOKES friends...You know how they say you can't teach an old dog tricks? Well, that's me!! Got this new fancy schmancy computer and could not for the life of me figure out the photo software. I finally downloaded the program I used on the old computer but then couldn't find my pictures...I was ready to pull my hair out!! Think I finally got it..at least for today!!
These are 2 of the cards we are going to make in my next class. I thought the brown/ red one with the Cheery Lynn heart die would be perfect for the man in our life. It's so hard to make men cards. At least for me it is!. I did have to add just a touch of bling, hence the rhinestone.
The owl card has a tag in it that when you pull it out it will have the sentiment on it. The stamp is from Stampendous and I used a heart embossing folder to give the card some texture.
Got my Christmas tree undecorated and now am just waiting on my son to get up (it's 2:00 in the afternoon!! How can they sleep that late?! Although he was on call at the fire station last night so maybe he didn't get any sleep...) He has to put it in the attic for me.
I want to get some stuff done around here so I can craft. I've wasted the whole morning trying to figure out my computer. I'm just glad i could finally post something for you. Have a great day!!

1 comment:

Danni said...

Hope you figure the computer out!! :)
Very sweet cards!