Tuesday, April 10, 2012



Monday, monday...Actually I just realized it's Tuesday..LOL!!
Hello! Hope you had a great Easter.
I have 2 cards to show you today. I am in love with the pink & black one. It was a very simple card to make but I love those colors together. The black paper came already embossed from Michaels. I stamped the flower twice and cut it out. The second flower I just cut out the center. I popped it up to give it some dimension then added a button to the middle. The rick rack separates the 2 papers. I added a Happy Birthday rub on and some pearls to finish it off.

The second card uses a stamp I have had for ages! I decided it needed some love!I added a touch of cream colored chalk to give the flowers a hint of color. Then I added a small pearl in the center of the large flower. The black Scallop trim was made with a Martha Stewart punch that I cut in half after I punched it out. I had some epoxy stickers in my stash too that I used on the bottom.
Thanks for dropping by today. Hope you have a great start to the week!

No comments: