Wednesday, April 18, 2012



Wow! Its Wednesday already! I have been a busy bee...lunch with a friend on Friday. Dinner & a movie with another friend Friday night... Sat. went to an all day crop with a bunch of friends. Spent Sunday with my daughter. Taught card class last night...Whew...I'm tired just typing it all...LOL! I am BLESSED to have such wonderful friends! My home life is a struggle so it lifts my spirits to be with my friends.
The wedding card was made with a Cheery Lynn Christmas bell die. When I first saw it I thought it would make a great wedding card or anniversary card. Since the bells are so intricate you don't need much else on the card. I used an acetate sheets with white polka dots for the background. Added a few pearls and bows and it was complete!
I LOVE this next card!! That little "angry" bird is so cute! I cut his beak a little to "hold" the flower. Added a little red chalk to his belly. I am very happy how this card turned out...Love the colors! He makes me smile.
Thanks for stopping by today. Hope you have a wonderful day!

No comments: