Friday, April 6, 2012



Hi! Its the start of Easter weekend. Hope yours is filled with Family, Fun & Faith. I am so grateful to our Lord for taking our place on the cross!

I am feeling really good today...so far no pain. Every day its become less and less and hopefully today it will be gone! The only frustrating part is all the housework that needs done that I am not allowed to do yet. But it WILL wait for me...LOL!!
I have two cards to share with you today. The first one is made out of coordinating papers & stickers. I made the background with a EK Success punch with Beccas technique. So fun! Never would have thought to do that.You can view her video here. Finished it off with a premade Hello sticker from my stash.

The window card looks so springy!! It was a fun card to make! The window die & flower box are from Memory Box Dies. I added some flowers I made with flower punches I had and added pearls to dress them up. I used a Martha Stewart punch for the "curtains". Added a little greenery and popped up the flower box.
Have a wonderful day.

No comments: