Thursday, March 29, 2012



Howdy!
I'm feeling very emotional today...not sure why...I guess being limited in what you can do, it gives you time to think about things. Not good for me! I am better if I keep busy! Going to craft right after I post this. Crafting is my therapy!!
Ive been seeing a lot of mint green & black in the magazines I have been looking at. I think its going to be the "hot" color combo in fashion for spring. Ive also seen some cards made with these colors. Not a color combo I would readily reach for but I really like it! I used McGill flower punches for the flower and a Cheery Lynnn die for the florish. Added a small punched flower and a rhinestone in each for some bling! I embossed the card with a polka dot embossing folder. The black patterned paper is from Paper Parachute. I buy it when I take classes from Agi but tend to "save" it. Why do we do that? I am such a hoarder of paper,ribbon,embellishments,etc...I guess we all have our weaknesses!
The bear is a digi stamp from The Digistamp Boutique. I love Teddy Bears and he was just so cute! I had some cupcake paper in my stash that I used with him. I added a little glitter to the center of the flower, the bee's wings and the frosting on the cupcake. Added a cherry rhinestone too. Inside it says..."Maybe a cupcake will help". Oh, and the corner punches were made with a Fiskars 3 in 1 corner punch.
Have a great afternoon and Happy Crafting!

2 comments:

Danni said...

Very nice cards! that flower one is so pretty with that color combo!

I think we all go through days when we're more emotional than others. Hugs!

Emily Leiphart said...

Beautiful cards, Pam! Thanks so much for stopping by during the Paper Smooches April Release Blog Hop!