Tuesday, March 27, 2012



Hello!
Thanks for coming by and not giving up on me! Its been one heck of a month...2 surgeries and an unrelated hospital stay. I had a hysterectomy last Thursday and am mending quite well. Still have a little pain but Motrin is all I have to take now to get it to go away. Can't drive for 2 weeks... that stinks! But in the big picture..all is well. Hope it starts looking up from here! My Dad just stopped over with lunch and a big bouquet of daffodils. So cheery! My daughter was here to take care of me this weekend. So thankful for friends and family!
I'm heading downstairs to craft..Its seems like its been forever. I hope to have something to share with you tomorrow!

1 comment:

Rochelle said...

Pam,
Wishing you a speedy recovery. Hope your out and about soon.
Rochelle