Wednesday, March 28, 2012



Good Afternoon!
Its another gorgeous day here in Ohio. We have to enjoy each day as it comes because we don't know what tomorrow will be like!
I was able to get a little crafty! The Tilda card I am not quite happy with. It matches better than how it looks on here. I added lots of glitter to the bubbles so in real life it is very sparkly. I cut her out and the tub and popped them up. Maybe I will try changing the background paper and see if I like it better.
The other card is a digi stamp from The Digi Stamp Boutique. Isn't this little girl just soo cute? I used papers from October Afternoon. I also punched the corners with a 3 in 1 Fiskars corner punch.


I have someone who is wanting my attention. LOL! Since our one dog is no longer here she has become much more social. She seems to want my attention most when I am on the computer or when I am crafting. Just like the kids used to be! She still won't sit in our laps though...
Enjoy your day!

1 comment:

Danni said...

Adorable cards and such a pretty cat!