Friday, March 16, 2012


Hello! TGIF!
FINALLY out of the hospital. Who would have thought I would be there from Saturday to Wednesday for a dog bite?! Today I see the hand surgeon to make sure they don't have to open it up and clean it out. Hope not!! But otherwise I'm doing pretty good.
This was a card I made last night for an up coming class. The picture isn't so great because its so gloomy out today...no sun :(
I used a Penny Black Hedgehog stamp..love those hedgies! Added some clear glitter with my Spica pen and used a yellow glaze pen for the center of the flowers. A little Stickles for the bee's wings and some chalk for his cheeks. I used a Fiskars 3 in 1 corner punch for the edges and I embossed some shimmery paper with a flower folder for my background.
Thanks for coming by today. Happy Crafting

1 comment:

Danni said...

Glad you're out of the hospital and hope that they don't have to do surgery!!
Cute card!!