Wednesday, May 2, 2012









Hello!
I think I may have figured it out! Fingers crossed! Why is it so hard for me to figure out new things? Especially when the kids these days know how to do it all.zip,zap,done?
This is my first attempt at a Toilet paper tube tag book.
I love it!! It was sooo fun to make! I seem to be stuck on butterflies these days so that's what I used as my theme. Each tube has a tag inside that pulls out. Most I left blank for a photo or journaling. A few I added a quote. I also added a beaded charm to hang off the side. I didn't show you all the pages..there are 10 different ones and 5 two sided tags. I can see making a few more of these in my future :)
I am also working on another chipboard album with a girlie/vintage theme.
I have to get back to my cards soon. I have a class in a few weeks and need to get going on it! But I have enjoyed the change of pace. Thanks for stopping today. I promise to get my butt in gear and post more.TTFN!

No comments: