Thursday, May 31, 2012



Hello! Long time no see! I told you my new hobby is napping...as you can see in the picture I am not the only one! These 2 squirrels were napping when I grabbed my camera. Cute!! Haven't been doing a lot of crafting lately. Hope you still stick with me though! I officially have an empty nest. My eldest moved out. He was never home so I didn't think I would miss him but I do...its very quiet around here! (if you click on the picture you can get a closer view of the squirrels!)
Saturday I took a class on this neat Graphic 45 box. We used the Old Curiosity Shop papers. LOVE it! Inside is a pull out scrapbook. Of course I added some extra "Pam" touches to it when we got home. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Graphic 45 lately! Their new baby collection is so adorable! I cant wait to make my friend a small album. She just learned she is gonna be a Grandma. She is over the moon! I want to make her a special book just for her.
Tomorrow I have a post all ready to go. I picked 2 cards out of my stash. Hopefully I haven't shown them to you already. I really will get back to cards soon...I am just having fun doing other paper crafts... Have a wonderful day!








Some of the photos are a little light and out of focus...sorry! I have to figure out what the problem is. When it comes to that stuff...oy vey!

No comments: