Monday, July 30, 2012


Monday, monday....
I am so grateful it is a new week, a new day... A fresh start! Aren't you?
I might have shared this before but I have this "reminder" on my mirror...

This is the beginning of a new day.
God has given me this day to use as I will.
I can waste it or grow in its light
and be of service to others.
But what I do with this day is important because
I have exchanged one day of my life for it.
When tomorrow comes, today will be gone forever.
I hope I will not regret the price I paid for it.

My card today was a super quick one. Great for when you need to make a card FAST! I used a Hero Arts stamp set that comes with the dies to cut the images out. I used some scraps that were laying on my desk. The striped tape is from Target in the office/school supply section. It comes in 4 different color packs. I'm loving the washi tapes that are out there...fun to use!

Have a great day. And thanks for letting me vent the other day...I like to keep this place as happy as I can but you know every once in awhile you can get "overwhelmed" with junk in your life and just have to get it out there! Nothing I can do about most of it and I refuse to let it ruin my day today! I have some serious creating to do...hee hee.
See you soon!!

No comments: