Friday, July 27, 2012


TGIF!
Got a new camera card so we are back in business!
I am loving these bears from Lili of the Valley. So Cute! I guess I am in an orange and pink mood these last few days..lol! I love that the sentiment came with the stamp. The little butterfly is a Marianne die.


Ok...I know this is my happy place but I need to vent a little and this is the "safest" place to do it....
Someone VERY close to me "borrowed" my credit card without my permission. I caught it right away and confronted them. It took 2 days for an apology and even then I don't think they were really sorry, only sorry they got caught. They have asked before and I allowed it but this time they just took the card and used it then quietly put it back. I am so upset as this is someone who knows right from wrong and was not raised that way!! I help them as much as I can but come on, don't be sneaky. Not sure what I should do about it. They have no money so they are not in a position to pay me back and if they just would have asked it wouldn't have been an issue.
Just not sure what to do...I am sad, mad and disappointed. And when my husband finds out he is gonna be really pissed and there is already so much tension going on. And since I LIVE here I am going to be the one that has to HEAR about it!
Thanks for letting me "say it out loud" to someone. Now I just have to figure out how to handle it....
Definitely need some crafting therapy!! Hope to get to it ASAP!

No comments: