Sunday, April 26, 2009


Happy Spring! Today was a beautiful day but it actually was quite warm...felt more like a summer day. I have had quite a busy/fun weekend. Saturday I attended a stamping convention full of vendors selling their stamping wares. So much to see (and buy! LOL!) Came home with lots of goodies. I can't wait to play! Today I went to a scrapbooking crop with several of my stamping buddies. It was loads of fun. I didn't get as much done as I wanted but there was lots of yummy food,door prizes & laughter. So itwas a jam packed weekend doing the things I love to do with people I love to spend time with.
This is a card I made with Dragonfly Tilda from Magnolia. She is part of the Butterfly collection.I colored her with warm sunny colors and added some glitter to her wings to give her a touch of sparkle. I added rhinestones on the end of her antennae as well as the middle of the flowers.
Hope you had a great weekend and got to spend some time doing what you love. Take care and I will talk to you tomorrow.

1 comment:

Danni said...

This is so cute! Love the colors/paper you used! Fun!