Monday, April 13, 2009


This is a card I made using Tilda with chicks. She is from the Easter collection. The tree & log are also Magnolia stamps. You can purchase them at www.magnoliastamps.us. I colored her with my Copic markers and carefully cut her out. After coloring the tree, I cut it out with my large scalloped Nestie and adhered it to my card. I used my clear glaze pen on the leaves. I also colored & cut out the log for Tilda to sit on. I adhered it & Tilda with pop dots. I finished it off with some flowers I had in my stash. It reminds me of spring.
Looking outside today it's kind of dreary out & cold. The daffodils are blooming and the birds are singing but it definitely doesn't feel like spring!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pam, I could comment on everyone of your cards. They are all fabulous!