Wednesday, April 29, 2009



Hi ~ Thanks for stopping by today...These two images are from The Greeting Farm. The top one is Anya, Down on the farm. The little barn is a $1.00 stamp from Michaels. I colored it , cut it out & popped it up. I used the wave punch from EK Succes. I think it is my favorite new border punch. The bottom image is a digital image also from The Greeting Farm. It is Dorothy Anya. It is the first digital stamp that I have tried. I really like it. I didn't color it with the usual Dorothy, Wizard of Oz colors. This definitely makes it more versatile. I used tiny buttons on her dress but a few friends said they look like "boobs". I left them anyway. The flowers are also from Michael's in the bridal section. I added brads to the middle of the flowers and glue dotted them to my card. This company has some really cute images.(But I am not enabling you! LOL!)

No comments: