Monday, April 27, 2009


This little chirpy bird was a card we made at stamp class this week. I think the ladies liked him! Both stamps are from Imaginese. The Flower petals were cut on the Cricut with the Walk in my Garden cartridge. It's hard to see but we pierced holes across the dark blue cardstock directly under the bird. The light blue cardstock has a polka dot texture to it. I didn't have any gems that matched so I colored clear ones with my Copic markers. That was neat..knowing that I can just keep clear gems on hand & can color them to match any project. We finished him off with some yellow gingham ribbon.
As I sit here posting this I can hear all the birds singing their little hearts out. We have had one here the last few days that sings nonstop. It sounds like she is saying "tinkerbell". My friend told me she thinks it is probably a cardinal. I hope you can open your window & enjoy the sounds of "spring" It's the little things in life that can bring you great joy if you let them. Until later....

No comments: