Monday, May 11, 2009

Good Morning! First, I apologize for how dark my picture is! My camera is off to the zoo with my daughter so I can't retake this. I just love this owl from www.sweetnsassystamps.com It is from the set called Owl Celebrations. The branch was another stamp I had. I think it's by hero arts. This was all colored with my copic markers. I paper pieced his belly & added googly eyes to make it fun. I stamped the hat & balloon twice. I cut them out & popped them up on the card to give it a little dimension. I used my clear glaze pen on the leaves and his beak & feet for a little shine and chalked around the edges to soften it up. Paper was from my scrap bin and metallic dots are from Joann fabrics. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you have a wonderful start to the week!

No comments: