Monday, May 18, 2009

Good morning stampers! I wanted to take a picture of my card for today & my camera is dead! I'm hoping it just needs new batteries and I don't have any here so....This is a card we made at one of my classes. The card itself was cut out using my Cricut & the Wild card cartridge. The polka dot scalloped circle was cut out with Mini monograms. We stamped & colored the turtle then used some lilac ink to sponge around the edges. We put a chipboard circle under the turtle image to give it just a little dimension. The inside sentiment says : I hope you are back on your feet again real soon. A lime green checked bow was added to finish it off. Thanks for stopping by today. I can't wait to get to my craft area and start creating. We went to a used stamp sale this weekend. It was jam packed with people but I did manage to find some goodies! Then we stopped at 2 stamp stores on the way home. It was a fun day and now I can't wait to start using my purchases. TTFN!

1 comment:

Danni said...

Awww, what a cutie pie turtle! Great card!