Wednesday, May 13, 2009



Where has this day gone? It's almost time for dinner & I have been running around all day doing errands. Wasn't planning on it taking all day! Oh well. This is today's card. It is a clear stamp from Penny Black. There are several hedgehogs in this set and it is called "Tiny Wishes" I colored her and cut her out with my oval nestibilites. The paper is from Penny Lane. I love this. I wish I would have purchased more than 1 sheet. It's 2 sided...one side has the floral pattern & the other side is the purple stripes. I used a Fiskar border punch on the green paper. I stamped hello and cut it out with a smaller nestibility oval and popped it up for dimension. I added some purple bubble stickers and chalked her cheeks. I stamped a second hat and colored just the rose. I cut it out & popped that up as well. I hope you like her! I'm off to my stamping space to do some more stamping. We're having leftovers so I don't have to cook! Yay! Happy stamping...

1 comment:

Danni said...

What an adorable card!