Thursday, May 28, 2009


Good Morning. Sorry I have been MIA for a few days. I have just been very busy & unable to post. This card is another Magnolia card. Can you tell I just am in love with Magnolia stamps? You can purchase them at http://www.magnoliastamps.us/. I think they are just so cute! Any how this card is made with the watering can from the Butterfly collection. I stamped it & colored it then cut it out with my nestibilities. I cut out a scalloped circle in green & one slightly larger in the pinky coral color. I adhered this to some background paper I found in my scrap basket. Then I stamped Tilda, colored her & cut her out carefully. I attached her to the watering can with pop dots for dimension. I used a fiskars border punch on the green strip on top. Added a few Prima flowers & a gingham bow. And to finish it off I added some glossy areas on the watering can, leaves & flowers with my Sakura clear glaze pen. Thanks for stopping by today. I hope to get some crafting time in today. Have a good one!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your color choices here. They are so pretty. Love this card!
~Pam
http://stampsinc.blogspot.com/