Wednesday, May 12, 2010


Hi friends! Quick post today. Going to help "college girl" move back home for the summer. I'm just hoping she is packed when I get there. I have visions of nothing being packed & ready to go...
This year went by so fast! It seems like just yesterday I was crying because she was leaving. My how time flies!
Today's card was made with my Cricut and the Pagoda cartridge. My friend sent me one she had made with the panda but it was a standing panda. Gave me inspiration to try this cartridge. Looks like there are some cool images on it. Never seems like there are enough hours in the day to do/try everything I want to do! I hope to get some time later today to explore the cartridge a little more.
Have a good one...see you soon!

2 comments:

Danni said...

Super cute card, love the panda!

Unknown said...

Love it! The colors are fabulous and it would work really well for a masculine card, but I could see it for a female also. Wonderful all purpose style!