Monday, May 17, 2010






Monday, Monday... It's raining, it's pouring... What a dreary day! But a good day for us stampers. I hope to get a lot done today. I have class tomorrow so I have to finish that then I want to "play" with my Maggies. They are feeling very neglected...

Today's card is one we are doing in class tomorrow. I can't claim it as my own design though. On one of our trips we saw it & I just loved it! I think it was on display at Stamp Your Art Out. The stamp is by Great Impressions. I just love that it looks like a little flower shop! There is some glitter on it but it isn't showing up in the photo. The flower accents were made with my Nellie Snellen punches...so fun! I added some very sparkly centers to the flowers.

I hope you had a fabulous weekend. Mine was very busy. Yesterday I went to see Grease with Taylor Hicks as the "Teen Angel". It was so good. Love the music! Made you want to sing along. A friend gave me her ticket since she knew I would really enjoy it. How nice was that of her?!!Went to Olive Garden after and had my all time favorite cheese cake. What a good day!

See you soon.

No comments: