Friday, June 24, 2011



Hello! TGIF!!
Today I have 2 cards to share. The dinosaur card is for my nephew's 2nd birthday. He is having a dinosaur theme for his party. I used my Cricut and Create a Critter cartridge. I used a number embossing folder for the background.
My next card is from the new Paper Smooches stamp set called Surf & Turf. I joined her monthly club so every month I receive 3 stamps sets and boy are they usually cute! I cut out the "perch" and the pelican and popped them up for dimension. I sponged the bottom to look like water.I also used a swirl embossing folder for the background. Used my Nesties to cut them out and added some baker's twine to finish it off.
Thanks for visiting me today. Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

bensarmom said...

Just darling Pam. Love how you used the baker's twine on the corner.