Wednesday, June 22, 2011



Hi
These are the other 2 cards we will be doing in my next card class. The buzzard is cut out from the Cricut and the Life's a party cartridge. I borrowed it from a friend as I don't have that one. I thought the buzzard would make a good card for a "milestone" birthday...over the hill or even just a birthday for a guy. I used an embossing folder for a little texture.

The bunny stamp is by Hearfelt Creations...I think. There is no identifying stamp on the block. I cut out 3 of the leaves and popped them up for dimension. I cut 1 leaf a third time & popped it up even higher. Used my nesties again to cut out the image and the flowers. Sanded the edges a little and finished it off with red checked ribbon.
See you soon!

1 comment:

bensarmom said...

Pam,
Love that buzzard. You could put all kinds of sayings inside.
The bunny is just so sweet.