Thursday, June 14, 2012





Good Afternoon! Another gorgeous day here in Ohio! I'm enjoying it but the weather man said its going to start getting hot again tomorrow....
I finally finished my vintage summer cards. I'm thinking of doing a kit with them for my classes as extra cards they can make. Any feedback for me? They didn't turn out exactly how I had envisioned them... (You can click on the pictures to get a closer view)
Now I'm only 50 projects behind..lol! Not really but I do have a lot to do!


Looks like we will have more visitors to our yard soon. I had to climb on a chair to see if there was anything in this nest. She built it on top of the garage exhaust fan.I saw her building it but she hasn't been around for awhile. Last night in the dark I saw the silhouette of her sitting on the nest so of course I had to investigate today! Made me smile! Little things warm my heart.
Have a great rest of the day!

No comments: