Wednesday, June 20, 2012


Hello! Happy Hump Day! Hope life is treating you good! I have been super busy with projects. This is a card we are going to do in my next card class. I thought it was a fun image! I do see that I forgot to blush her cheeks! I will have to remedy that.
The ribbon is actually Christmas ribbon (snowflakes) but I loved the colors and I don't think any one will know what they are.

I had a sad experience this weekend! I took in this little feral kitten. So sweet & adorable...very affectionate! That was Thursday night. Took her to the vet on Monday. Long story short and 300.00 later, I had to put her to sleep. She had a fatal disease. I was bawling like a baby! You wouldn't think you would get attached that quickly but I did. I wasn't looking for another pet but the minute I saw her in my neighbors shed, I couldn't get her out of my mind...something about that little face wormed its way into my heart. Searched for her for days until I finally found her.But it was not meant to be. At least she had a few days living like a princess. Now I feel like I need to catch the other ones and their mother so they don't continue to spread the disease. Wish me luck...



On a positive note...We have babies! I noticed the mom feeding them worms so I knew they had hatched. I expected to get dive bombed taking pictures since I had to climb on a chair to see them. They are quite ugly at this stage but I can't wait until they fluff up and get feathers!I loved last year seeing the mother teach the babies how to hunt for food. It was quite entertaining!
Thanks for stopping by. See you soon!

No comments: