Wednesday, June 13, 2012


Hello~
It is a BEAUTIFUL day here in my town. Weather is PERFECT...not too hot and not too cold. Just right! Giving up the hunt for the kittens. I think the mom moved them. Probably a good thing! There was one that just melted my heart. If I caught it I would be keeping it. It was a calico similar to our cat. SOOO adorable! But they are feral so I'm not sure how good of a pet it would be. Plus, I really don't need anything else on my plate right now.
I am working on some vintage summer cards. This is the first one. Distressed the photo (copy) and all the other parts with Walnut distress ink before I assembled it. Popped up the photo for a little dimension. I rubbed a little ink on the twine to make it look aged too. I have a few more "in the works" and hope to get them done this afternoon. I have class next Tuesday and have to get all the stuff for that done too! I'm also having a vintage scrapbook class ( my first!) a week from Saturday. If any locals are interested I have 3 spots available. Cost is 35.00. I think it will be a fun class.
Well, need to get to work so I'm not stressing at the last minute!
Have a great day!
Happy Crafting!

No comments: