Saturday, August 22, 2009



Happy Saturday! I am disappointed in how the photos came out because this card is so much prettier in person. It is very sparkly! I have added australian crystals on the border but you can't see those too well here. We have a very special wedding to go to today. It is my son's best friend who he has known for many, many years. He even calls me his "second" mom. I am so happy he has found someone who completes him! I'm sure it will be a beautiful ceremony and i might even squeeze out a tear. I don't know why but I tend to cry at weddings during the processional. I can't wait to see my son in his tux. He spent the night away from home so I won't see him until we get there. Well, you didn't come here to be told all that so on to the card! This mouse couple is my absolute favorite wedding stamp. I am into "cutesy" and they definitely are! I added stickles to her flowers and used my clear Spica glitter pen for her veil. I colored them with my Copics and the border was made with a Borderabilities die cut from Spellbinders. I love how they emboss & cut out. The hearts on the side were from a Nestibilities pendant set. All the paper is Bazzill. Finished it off with a sparkly piece of ribbon.I really wish you could see it in person. I love how it turned out. Have a great day and I will see you soon!


No comments: