Monday, August 24, 2009



Monday, Monday.... Where does the time go? It's flying by!! The wedding was awesome. Everyone had such a good time! Everything turned out perfect. They had a photo booth at the reception. What fun! You could go in as much as you wanted and it took your picture 4 times and the machine printed them out right there..Well, anyway, I only had time to make 1 card this weekend. I used this cat stamp from Wild Rose Studio. They can be purchased at All that scraps. Again, I am not a photographer as you can see. It is sunny out but still kinda dark in here. I colored her with my Copics and added some glitter to the flowers. The center of the flowers was accented with a yellow glaze pen for dimension. I used a few dewdrops and finished it off with some grosgrain ribbon. I love the woodgrain paper...reminded me of the tree she is hanging in.I thought this would make a great encouragement card. I'm going to stamp Hang in there on the inside. Thanks for stopping today & have a wonderful,wonderful afternoon!

No comments: