Monday, August 10, 2009

Monday, Monday.... Hard to believe the weekend is over & it's time to start a new week all ready! I went to a used stamp sale on Saturday. It was fun but there weren't that many vendors. The weather was quite rainy earlier so I think that's why the turnout was poor. However I did manage to but a few things. This card wasn't made with one of them though! The sale was outside of a stamp store so of course we had to shop inside too! This stamp is by Stacy Stamps. He is so cute! You can't really tell from the picture but I stamped him twice and popped him up. I colored him with some new creme chalks I also got at the store. They are nice but are hard to use on smaller images. The flowers were from Michael's. I added a little clear glaze to his nose & to his eyes to make him look more life like. I ran the brown strip of paper through my big shot with the mosaic embossing folder by Cuttlebug. It matched the little squares of corn. Thanks for visiting today & I will see you soon.

No comments: