Wednesday, August 5, 2009


Hello. Hope you are having a great day! The last few days have been rough around here and I have many decisions to make. I won't go into details because this is supposed to be my Happy Place! Life can just get so hard at times. I did get good news at Weight Watchers this morning. I lost another 1 1/2 lbs. for a total loss of 14 so far. It's a slow process but one that I think I can do! I have many more to lose but I think I am off to a good start! Today's card was made with a Stampavie image from Tina Wenke (available at 7kids college fund).It's a cute image..You all know I love cutesy! I colored it with my copics and added a little stickles & stardust glitter pen for some sparkle. I am trying to use up some of my big collection of scraps and I picked these and colored my image to match. Added a scrap of ribbon & a flower and Voila! a sweet little birthday card ready & waiting for a special some one's birthday. Thanks for visiting today and I will see you real soon!

No comments: