Sunday, August 16, 2009



Hello ~ I couldn't decide which one to post today so I posted both of them. This cute turtle stamp is from Whipper Snapper. I have a similar one with a frog on his back. I just think these little turtles are so cute and fun to create with. This week has been really busy as my youngest is going away to college in about a week and a half. She did most of her basics at the local community college but now is moving on to work on her major. I will miss her but she won't be too far away so I will (hopefully) see her often. We have been shopping & getting all the things she will need for her room. I haven't been home to craft much but I have to get myself down to my craft room & get going on my class projects for Tuesday's class. I always take the next months samples to display so they can sign up. Hopefully tomorrow will be a productive day! Today I have a baptism party to attend. I hope I can control myself will all the yummy food. I have WW on Wednesday and don't want the scale to show anything but a loss! So far I am down 15 1/2 lbs. It's coming off slowly but surely. I wish it was faster but I will be patient as I didn't gain it over night! Have a great rest of the weekend & I will see you soon. Stay cool! TTFN

No comments: