Monday, July 4, 2011


Happy 4th of July!!
God Bless the USA.
Thank you for those that serve to give us the privilege of living in a free country!
Today's card is one I whipped up in 5 minutes. I used "A Child's Year" Cricut cartridge. This is the first time I have cut anything out with that cartridge. It has a lot of very nice silhouettes. I think it will be one I will use many times. Great for quick cards & scrap booking.
Have a wonderful day! We aren't having a BBQ or anything so I think it will be a low key day. I don't like "quiet" holidays...I like to be with family and people but so much drama with some of the relatives that I chose not to have a cookout this year.
On the upside...more crafting time and I can sit at the end of the driveway and watch the fireworks!
Enjoy!

No comments: