Thursday, July 21, 2011



Howdy! The dog days of summer are here. It's only 11 am and already 88 degrees out. Like walking into an oven. I am so thankful for a/c!!
Last night was our city's homecoming parade. I have been going to it for as long as I can remember. It was hot last night too but we got Dairy Queen and enjoyed it during the parade. My son rented out the fire truck to my SIL's realty office. He drove & they passed out little fireman hats. Cute!
I thought since it is sooo hot I would make a few "summer" cards. I added a sunglasses button to the dog and clear glaze for his nose. The sun was colored with a spica glitter pen to make it sparkle even though it didn't show up in the picture.
The changito monkey scuba diving is really cute I think. Those little monkeys make me smile. I had some fishie brads from Michael's that went perfect.
Thanks for stopping today. Stay cool! I plan on camping out in the basement crafting the day away. Might take a little nap too.
See you soon!

1 comment:

Rochelle said...

Cute cards Pam!
Isn't this heat crazy?

Hope you're planning on attending the New to You Sale this year.
Aug 13th from 10-3 in the Community Room.

291 E. 222nd St.
Euclid, OH 44123

Hope to see you soon!