Monday, July 25, 2011


Monday,monday...
Hello! It's a brand new week starting! Hope it's a good one. We have had a lot of family drama lately. All I will say is mean people suck!! Enough said!!
This is a really quick card I made with scraps laying on my desk. I saw this version of a bird on someone's blog.(sorry, don't remember where)I thought it was cute. I used a circle punch and the 2 step bird punch from SU for the beak & wing. The branch is from that punch too. The flowers have a sticky back on them and they are made out of resin.
Thanks for stopping today. I am working on a swatch book for all of my Copic markers. I have one but wanted to make an updated one. Hope to get it finished today. I love to use it to match up the colors of the paper I am using.
Enjoy today...do something fun for yourself...you're worth it!!
TTFN
Oops..I see that I didn't glue the blue paper down too good...off to fix it! That's what happens when you stay up way too late...Plus the last few cards have only been card fronts..not affixed to a card base yet so they appear to be less than "acceptable" in the photos...No worries, gonna fix them. Gotta get new glasses too LOL!!

No comments: