Saturday, July 30, 2011




Happy Saturday! Hope you are having a wonderful weekend so far!
Tuesday I went to a friend's house to stamp. We had lunch & stamping & talking.I always have a nice time with Sue! She let me stamp some of her stamps and I took them home and finally got them made up into cards last night. The goose one has the body popped up for dimension. I also used some leaf "stick pins" that I have had in my stash for quite some time. Finally used some of them!
The mouse stamp is Henry from Whiff of Joy. He's not feeling too well...he has a fever. Poor little guy!
The last one is a Stampin Up image...not sure what it's called but Sue let me stamp a few. I used my Nellie Snellen punches to make a few flowers to add to it. Reminds me of a nice relaxing summer day.
Thanks for dropping by. Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

bensarmom said...

Pam these are amazing! Thanks for giving me an idea of what to do with the goose. I always enjoy our time together.