Monday, July 6, 2009





Happy Monday friends! I hope you had a wonderful holiday weekend! Today's card was made with my beloved Magnolia stamps. They can be purchased at http://www.magnoliastamps.us/. I first stamped the branch with the swing, colored it & carefully cut it out. I adhered it where I wanted it on the card. I then stamped Tilda & also cut her out. I pop dotted her on the swing for a little dimension. I added a touch of sparkle to her bow as well as her tank top. The leaves on the branch were colored with my clear glaze pen to give them a little shine. The ladybug stickers are from Jolees. Oh, and the rickrack is also a sticker. I even decorated a little on the inside! Well, have a great day and enjoy the sunshine. It has finally decided to make an appearance here where I live. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you find a little time to spend doing something you love.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How wonderful! I love this card! I have this stamp but haven't inked it up yet. I hope I can do half the job you did.
~Pam
http://stampsinc.blogspot.com/