Wednesday, July 8, 2009


It's a great day today isn't it? I am so happy...I just came back from Weight Watchers and I lost another 1 1/2 lbs., even over the holiday weekend! WooHoo! Today's card is one I made for my Dad. He needed a Thank you card for his vet. The dog is a stamp by Judith. I think he is my favorite dog stamp from my collection. The small bone stamp is from Too much fun rubber stamps and I used a small Thank you stamp to fit on it. The papers are from the Paws & Claws Dog card stock pad. I added a small pewter heart brad for the charm on his collar. He just looks like a happy dog with his wagging tail & smile! Hopefully this is how my Dad's dog feels now that she has had her surgery and is on the mend. Going out to lunch with my daughter today & shopping for her dorm. I hope we have fun. See you soon. Until then....

No comments: