Thursday, July 23, 2009


Happy Thursday! This is one of the cards we made at the card class I teach. I just love these beach cuties from www.allthatscraps.com. This is a digital stamp that I bought. I like digital stamps because I can print them out in any size. We used a making memories punch for the bottom. I thought this punch was so cute and would go perfect with any of my summery stamps.
On a side note...if you have kids, give them an extra hug today. We have to go to a wake tonight for a 22 yr.old son of my hubby's friend. He was found dead in his apartment and they are not sure what happened. They suspect that he might have been experimenting with drugs. So sad! It will be hard to see him as I have children right around this age. So, squeeze your loved ones & tell them you love them...Life's too short. Until tomorrow, Happy stamping!

No comments: