Saturday, July 11, 2009




Happy Saturday friends. Sorry I haven't posted the last couple days. I found a new craft table at a thrift store and tore my space all apart to reorganize. What a mess! But I am 90 % done now. The table I was using before was quite small. My work area ended up being like 12" x 12". It worked but I was really cramped. At this thrift store they had a LARGE conference table that started out at 100.00 but I got it for 20.00!!! It is so nice. I now have lots of room to create!Today's card is with a digital image from http://www.allthatscraps.com/. Isn't she cute? I colored and cut out all of my pieces and adhered some of them with pop dots for a more 3D look. I embossed the blue section with my swirl folder to make it look like water. The "orange ribbon" is actually a ribbon sticker from DCWV. I added some clear skittles for water bubbles then spritzed the whole thing with Pearl glimmer mist by Tattered Angels. It makes the whole card sparkly! I am trying to take better pictures. They are definitely better but still not as "defined" as I would like. I will keep trying. Have a wonderful day and I will see you real soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a sweet image. Your coloring is just beautiful!
~Pam
http://stampsinc.blogspot.com/

BONITA said...

Pam, I love all your work, but I am especially enamored with the ocean and mermaids. I absolutely ADORE this card and would buy it in a heartbeat. Please let me know if you would be willing to make a set of 8 & sell them to me. - Bonnie