Sunday, April 25, 2010



Hello & Happy Sunday. This will be a quick post as a thunderstorm has just started here full of lightening. My dogs are freakin out and both want to sit in my lap.
Yesterday was a very fun day. We went to the Stamping Convention in Akron, Ohio. It was like being a kid in a candy store! So many things to look at! We stayed longer than we planned on (MY FAULT) but had a great day. At least I did!

This is a Penny Black stamp. I love these little hedgehogs. They make me smile & I really LOVE ladybugs so it was a perfect combo. I used a rub on for the sentiment. I colored them with markers and added some chalk for their rosy cheeks. I also used my clear glaze pen to accent their noses and the spots on the ladybugs. Heading downstairs to play with some of my new goodies. See you soon!

No comments: