Monday, April 12, 2010

Hello...I am happy to say the sun is shining today and it is wonderful! Still a little chilly to open the windows but I will take it! We have had several gloomy days lately & I am ready for the sun!
Check out my post below to see what started my day! LOL
This was a quick card I made with my Cricut & SCAL. I used a Peachy Keen stamp for the face. I just look at it and can't help
smiling!



This is a bird cage stamp from Hero Arts that I purchased on our stamp trip this weekend. As soon as I saw it I knew what I wanted to create with it. It turned out almost just as I had imagined! All the papers I used have some sparkle to them. The birds were made with the new SU 2 step bird punch. I added some small pearls, a few brads and a touch of sparkly ribbon. I think it will make a great wedding card or anniversary card . Thanks for taking time to visit me!

No comments: