Friday, November 30, 2012



Good Afternoon! I was able to get 1 (yes,one!) card done yesterday. If I keep going at this rate, I might be ready for NEXT year!! LOL!  I got a better offer yesterday so I went running around with a friend. She works nights and sleeps during the day so any chance I get to spend with her during the DAY, I take it!
This snowman is made from  a Sizzix die. I thought he was cute. There are 2 different ones on the die. I used really sparkly paper for his body and scraps for the rest. I also punched out snowflakes from another kind of sparkly paper and added some gems to the middle. Added chalk to his cheeks and a button on his hat. The sentiment is from Paper Smooches.
I hope to get some more stuff done today but have gotten a late start. My daughter was here Monday and she had a bad cold. Well, she succeeded in passing it along to me! Thanks Honey, Love you!!
Thanks for dropping by today and have a great day!

1 comment:

bensarmom said...

What a cute snowman card Pam! You're not the only one behind in making cards. Take care and pray you are feeling better soon.
Sue