Monday, November 5, 2012


Monday, monday.....
 Just got back from a walk in the mall...all the Christmas decorations are starting to go up. I am sooo not ready for that. This will be the first year with no kids at home :( It's going to be a very different experience!
 This MiMi stamp is by Penny Black. Isn't she cute?! I used a large snowflake punch by Martha Stewart with a snowflake button in the middle. I also added some Stickles to her hat & snowflakes.
Not sure who the ribbon is by..I think I got it last year at Michaels but not positive!
  I am so thankful for all the little things we take for granted! All those people that lost homes, lives,electricity,heat,etc...My heart goes out to them. I am very thankful that I got to take a hot shower this morning, that I have food in my refrig, and a soft pillow to lay my head down on. I am blessed beyond measure! Thanks for dropping by. See ya soon!

1 comment:

Danni said...

Adorable image and a sweet card!