Thursday, November 1, 2012




Hello ~
 My dad asked me to make him a confirmation card for a party he will be attending. I didn't have anything like that already in my stash. I used an embossing folder I had gotten fairly recently. I really liked it and knew it would be one I will use a lot! I cut around the embossing and inked it slightly to make the words stand out more. I popped it up on the shimmery card base that was embossed with a dots folder. I added some flowers I made with my punches, added a sparkly crystal the the center of each flower and finished it off with a shimmery bow.
 The inside I printed something off on my computer since I didn't have a stamp that I wanted to use with it. Added some more flowers and called it done!
Thanks for coming by. Have a great day!

No comments: