Friday, November 16, 2012

TGIF!!!
Hope you are winding down the work week and looking forward to the weekend!
I know I am! I am sort of dreading it too...I have spent the last 3 Sundays in the ER trying to help a family member. She finally got placed in a treatment facility Monday morning...they sent her home yesterday...ARGGG. They had no heat and no hot water. She was doing OK I thought but got "one of those phone calls" where she was melting down again. So Stressful!!! Trying my best to help her but there is only so much I can do. And stress is not good for my MS so I really need to watch it!
Anyhoo. I FINALLY got to craft a little. This stamp is from Hero Arts. Originally I had stamped the sentiment right onto the polka dot paper but I didn't think it showed up good enough. Added some glimmer to his scarf and to the tree on the mitten. Might change the bow..not sure if I like it. A solid red might look better.
Thanks for coming by.

No comments: