Saturday, June 6, 2009

Happy Saturday Everyone! I am happy to say the sun is shining today and temps are supposed to climb. Thank goodness because the last few nights I had to wear flannel pjs cuz I was sooo cold. I don't ever recall wearing flannels in June! Today's card is for a shower I am going to tomorrow. It's a wedding shower for my dear friend's son & soon to be daughter in law. Their colors are purple & green. I stamped an extra umbrella so I could cut out the top half & pop it up for dimension. This Tilda image by Magnolia stamps can be purchased at ww.magnoliastamps.us.
I colored her with my Copic markers and added a little clear glaze on the rain drops & puddle so they would be shiny like water. Inside I am going to write ~ Wishing you showers of blessing" I hope she likes it. Have a fabulous day and enjoy the sun! See you soon.

1 comment:

Danni said...

So cute!! Love this!