Monday, June 1, 2009


It's Monday...back to the grindstone! Today would be a good day to stay in bed or curl up in a blanket to read. It's the first day of June but it is so cold here! Dreary & downcast...Mr. Sun where are you? Today's card was made with a stamp from Heartfelt Creations. I purchased quite a few things from them when they were in town for the Stamping convention. I cut out the base with the Cricut using the Wild card cart. This is the "Doily" card. The green polka dot paper is from Stampin Up's Bella Rose collection and it was cut out with my Nestibilities. I embossed my image with clear embossing powder. Colored with my Copic markers. I stamped an extra image & cut out 2 leaves & one of the flowers. I popped them up to give them dimension and to look like the bunny is hiding under the plant. Have a wonderful day. See you soon.

No comments: