Friday, June 19, 2009

TGIF!! It's still raining here. UGH! But the show must go on right? This cute Hedgehog is from the acrylic set called "Tiny Wishes" from Penny Black. Love this set! They are all so cute! The paper is from My Mind's Eye and it is called Bloom & Grow. Love this too! Wish I would have bought more. The one side has the flowers and the other side has the polka dots. This was one of the cards I had the ladies maker in my class. We stamped & clear embossed, then colored the image. I had the circle & scalloped circle pre cut for them with my Nesties. We embossed the small piece of turquoise with the Swiss dots folder. The basket has 2 sequin flowers & 1 small paper flower added to give it that little extra something. Thanks for taking a peek today. Hope you have a wonderful day and the sun is shining where you are!

1 comment:

Danni said...

Awww, that image is just so cute!! Great card!