Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Hello ~ It's Tuesday and I should be cleaning my house but no one is home and I am enjoying the quiet. Don't get me wrong. I LOVE my kids but also like having the house to myself at times. These are 2 quick cards I made with the Penny Black stamp "Leap for joy" Isn't he a cute frog? Both cards are almost the same (as you can see) but I was experimenting with different ways to embellish it. Not sure which one I like better. I was challenging myself not to add a bow but to figure out something different. Anyhow I think whoever gets these will like them no matter what! I just noticed the card on the right has some issues with the strips being straight. Oh well, maybe they won't notice. Well thanks for stopping by today. I appreciate it!

1 comment:

Sharon Caudle said...

I like both treatments, and they're both adorable! Love that stamp!
hugs!
Sharon